NCCER's Enhanced Pipeline Program Coming Soon!
Releasing: March 30, 2017
NCCER has completely enhanced its pipeline program and will be releasing it March 30, 2017. With entirely new features and the safety and quality people have come to expect, this program will quickly become the pipeline program of choice in the industry. Here are the new features you can expect!
- Training and testing available online
- Streamlined qualification process
- Individual training modules for each covered task with knowledge and performance exams
- Integrated performance exams developed in accordance with API RP 1161, 3rd edition
- All covered task training and qualification modules incorporate task-specific AOCs
- Pipeline testing administered online through the new NCCER Testing System
- Exams automatically generated, graded and submitted to NCCER Registry-No more Form 200s
- Immediate results for individuals taking exams
- System generated score reports and training prescriptions for focused remediation
- Results submitted to ISN every six hours
- Computer tests available
- Paper tests available beginning July 1st
NCCER has been providing pipeline resources for over fifteen years and prides itself on safety, quality and results. Contact NCCER today to start using this comprehensive training and qualification system.
Phase out of current program: January 30 – June 30, 2017
Pipeline Career Pathway Training
(Click image above to enlarge)
The newly established pipeline career pathway provides the recognition pipeline professionals deserve through standardized training and industry-recognized credentials. These books consist of modules compiled together to provide levels of training for pipeline professionals. Annotated Instructor Guides with teaching outlines are available in print as well.
All ISBNs and further ordering information are available on the NCCER Bookstore at www.nccer.org/catalog.
Covered Task Modules
Individual Ordering: to purchase individual covered task modules in an ebook format. This is typically used for the individual to purchase the ebook and use as a study guide
Steps for Individuals (These are digital copies and not hard cover books.)
- Go to www.NCCER.org/pipeline-program
- Click on Individual Ordering
- Click on the covered task needed
- You will now be on VitalSource website where you can purchase the covered task training module ($18 each)
- Once purchased it will be available immediately
- Tests for qualification can only be done with an NCCER Accredited Training Sponsor
- Allows an instructor/organization to make bulk purchases in both print and digital (this is not an ebook, it is a PDF with no interactive features, but can be viewed on a computer or mobile device; however it does not work offline like VitalSource)
- Website is www.pearsoncollections.com, there is a minimum 10 copies, but it can be of the same module
- Digital copies can be added by selecting the option when ordering
- Printed books take 3 weeks, digital PDFs take 5 days
- Trainee Guides (full books) still available for $100/per level
- In order to test trainees, the new NCCER Testing System will have to be used
A list of covered task modules has been compiled into PDF format. Click the link below to download.