Department: Information Technology
Position Title: Software Engineer
Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Job Status: Exempt, Full Time
While NCCER does not develop software, it has several custom built core applications that need to be maintained and updated. These include NCCER’s Registry system, the core web application that supports its accreditation and credentialing processes, as well as several smaller applications, mobile applications and websites.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field
- Three (3) years software development/maintenance experience in the following areas:
Strong knowledge of SQL concepts, techniques, and design
- Knowledge and application of web standards and technologies such as AJAX, HTML5, and CSS3
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience handling multiple duties and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Dependable in attendance and performance
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Email resumees to email@example.com.
NCCER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free workplace. Salary based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefit package.